NOTICE OF PRIVACY
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
In accordance with the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations and Guidelines related to the Privacy Notice (the «Law»), we inform you of the following:
Responsible for Personal Data
HENCO GLOBAL, S.A. DE C.V. (“HENCO”), with address at Calle Roble No. 668-A Col. Urdiales, Monterrey, Nuevo León, C.P. 64430, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. HENCO informs you that the information of our clients is treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Personal Data Protection
HENCO will maintain strict protection mechanisms to guarantee security, integrity, privacy and confidentiality of the information collected.
Purposes of the Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed only for the following purposes:
- Your evaluation as a potential client,
- The operation and registration of the services that you have contracted with us
- Fulfillment of the contracts/agreements entered with HENCO,
- Identification of the Holder and his registration as a client,
- Payment Processing
- Updating our databases
- Integrate files and compliance with authorities,
- Compliance with internal administrative procedures, audits, evaluation, internal and external investigations related to services provided by HENCO, and
- Compliance with legal provisions related to Prevention and Detection of acts, omissions, or operations; that could favor, provide aid, assistance of any kind of crimes and
Additionally, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- To offer you, other logistics services that HENCO considers to be of interest to you,
- Evaluate the quality of the service provided
- To offer you, storage services that are of interest to you,
- Sending information on topics that we believe it may interest you, as well as news, communications, advertising, and
- Create databases for research, statistical or market
The aforementioned are not considered strictly necessary for the existence, maintenance or fulfillment of the legal relationship between HENCO and you; so you may deny the processing of your Personal Data, of the aforementioned purposes, by contacting the Responsible for Personal Data of HENCO firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding this Privacy Notice, we may collect your personal data when you provide it to us directly, or through our executives, website, and through other sources permitted by law.
We will treat the following personal data: (i) Full name, (ii) address, (iii) date and place of birth, (iv) occupation, (v) profession/career, (vi) activity or line of business, (vii) telephone , (viii) email, (ix) C.U.R.P.,
(x) R.F.C., (xi) commercial and personal references, (xii) copy of official identification, (xiii) bank details,
(xiv) credit or debit card number, (xv) name of persons who can sign the contract and confirm operations,
(xvi) identification of the legal representative. Through our systems, Henco will keep the above under strict and reasonable security measures.
HENCO will not collect sensitive personal data.
Transfer of Personal Data
We promise not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except by the exceptions provided for in article 37, of the Mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Held by Private Parties Data (Ley FPIORPI), and comply with other applicable legislation, as well as, to carry out such transfer according to law.
We inform you that HENCO may transfer your personal data to Authorities of any kind, in Mexico or abroad, provided that it is established by judicial or administrative mandate, or that Law so determines. HENCO does not require your consent for such transfers.
HENCO will share your information when it subcontracts to third parties, lawyers, auditors, accountants or system administrators, who are required to process or store your information, on behalf of HENCO and under the instructions of HENCO.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties interested in establishing a legal relationship with us or granting financing to HENCO. With your consent to this Privacy Notice, you agree to share your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice, for purposes mentioned in this paragraph.
Exercise of ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition)
You have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Access: You can choose the way to communicate with us, either by phone or by writing directly to the email email@example.com to find out if the company has your personal
- Rectification: You may request that any of your data be corrected, in case we have wrongly registered any of
- Cancellation: You can request that we cancel or remove your data as long as there is a cause that justifies such action, and you have no pending obligation to cover the
- Opposition: In the event that you have no legal relationship or obligation with us and decide not to hire any of our services, you can make use of this right, not sharing any
The mechanism for exercising these rights is through filling out the application that will be delivered to: Calle Roble No. 668-A, Col. Urdiales, Monterrey Nuevo León, C.P. 64430, or at any of our branches, whose information can be found at henco.com.mx/en/oficinas-henco In the same way, you can send your request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request must include:
- Full name;
- Official documents (elector’s credential, passport or professional license) that prove the identity or, where appropriate, of the legal representative;
- Email or a telephone number to notify you of the response to your request;
- Precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
- Any element that facilitates the location of personal
Within a maximum period of 20 business days, we will inform you about the result of your request. If your request is admissible, HENCO will make the determination effective within 15 business days following the date on which the response is communicated to you or your representative. The terms may be extended in the terms indicated by the Law. HENCO will provide digital documents in case you exercise your right of access. For more information, please contact the Personal Data Committee at the email address: email@example.com
Revocation of Consent
You can revoke the consent that, if applicable, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you bear in mind that not in all cases we will be able to attend to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we may require to continue processing your personal data. Likewise, you should consider that, for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent could imply the termination of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent you must submit your request from this moment with the Personal Data Manager of HENCO to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of the Use or Disclosure of your Personal Data
In order to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following alternatives:
Registration in the internal exclusion list so that your personal data is not processed for marketing, advertising, or commercial purposes by us. For more information, contact the HENCO Personal Data Manager at the email email@example.com
Your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Protection Agency (“PROFECO”), so that your personal data is not used to receive advertising or promotions from companies of goods or services. For more information on this registry, you can consult the PROFECO Internet portal, or contact it directly.
Use of Tracking Technologies
Changes in the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice, for the attention of legislative or jurisprudential changes, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offer of our services and market practices. These modifications will be available through our Personal Data Committee located at the aforementioned address, and may also be consulted on the following Internet page: https://www.henco.com.mx or through general publications to your email.
This Privacy Notice, as well as the handling in general of the Law that HENCO does, is governed by the current and applicable legislation of Mexico, any controversy that arises due to its application must be aired before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI) or before the competent Jurisdictional Authorities of Monterrey.
Yes, I consent, I do not consent, that my Personal Data, including Financial and Patrimonial Data, be treated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.