NOTICE OF PRIVACY
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
In accordance with the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations and Guidelines related to the Privacy Notice (the «Law»), we inform you of the following:
Responsible for Personal Data
HENCO GLOBAL, S.A. DE C.V. (“HENCO”), with address at Calle Roble No. 668-A Col. Urdiales, Monterrey, Nuevo León, C.P. 64430, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. HENCO informs you that the information of our applicants and employees is treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Personal Data Protection
HENCO will maintain strict protection mechanisms to guarantee security, integrity, privacy and confidentiality of the information collected.
Purposes of the Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed only for the following purposes:
- Identification purposes
- Your evaluation as a potential employee,
- Evaluation process for recruitment purposes,
- Recruitment processes (only in cases where all entry assessments have been satisfactory),
- Contracting or administration of benefits of a social nature, for workers or their families, such as life insurance, savings funds, pantry vouchers and others of a similar nature, when by decision of the company it is convenient to grant them,
- To register the bank account where the deposits for salary payments will be made,
- To comply with the provisions of NOM-030-STPS-2009, preventive occupational health and safety services,
- Contact you for work or service provision reasons, as well as in the event that the established employment relationship requires it,
- Compliance and development of internal formalities and procedures and before authorities related to the employment relationship,
- Monitoring, auditing and/or investigation of compliance with their work activities, as well as violations of internal policies, employment contract, internal labor regulations and applicable legislation,
- To handle immigration matters and visa management matters, as applicable,
- To implement disciplinary measures,
- To comply with security purposes (computer security, cybersecurity, access control),
- Updating our databases,
- Integrate files and comply with requirements of the authorities,
- To comply with policies, laws and provisions governing different aspects of the employment relationship, and
- To comply with the applicable legal provisions on the prevention and detection of acts, omissions or operations that could favor, provide help, assistance, or cooperation of any kind for the commission of crimes and infractions provided for in the corresponding
Additionally, we may use your data for the following secondary purposes:
- Send you information about the company,
- Sending information on topics that we consider may be of interest to you, as well as news, communications, or advertising from HENCO or related institutions in Mexico or worldwide, and
- Create databases for research, statistical or market
The aforementioned are not considered strictly necessary for the existence, maintenance or fulfillment of the legal relationship between HENCO and you; so you may deny the processing of your Personal Data, of the aforementioned purposes, by contacting the Responsible for Personal Data of HENCO email@example.com
For the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, we may collect your personal data when you provide them directly to us through our collaborators, Website and through other sources that are allowed by Law.
We will process the following personal data: (i) Full name, (ii) gender, (iii) age, (iv) marital status, (v) date of birth, (vi) native country, (vii) natal state, (viii) city of birth, (ix) address and proof of address, (x) telephone, (xi) email, (xii) C.U.R.P., (xiii) R.F.C, (xiv) personal references, (xv) copy of official identification (INE or Passport), (xvi) infonavit information, (xvii) academic information, (xviii) proof of studies, (xix) employment information, (xx) professional id number and copy, (xxi) curriculum vitae, (xxii) birth certificate, (xxiii) social security number, (xxiv) driver’s license number and copy, (xxv) emergency contact name and telephone number, (xxvi) seniority, (xxvii) number and copy of life insurance policy and medical expenses, (xxviii) statement, (xxix) bank details. We will keep the foregoing under strict and reasonable security measures, through our systems.
HENCO will collect and process the following sensitive data: medical information, COVID-19 vaccination certificate, criminal record and psychometric evaluations.
Transfer of Personal Data
We undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided for in article 37 of the Federal Law on protection of Personal Data held by individuals and compliance with other applicable legislation, as well as to carry out this transfer in the terms required by law.
We inform you that HENCO may transfer your personal data to administrative, judicial or governmental authorities of any kind, in Mexico or abroad, provided that this is established by judicial or administrative order or that a law so determines. HENCO does not require your consent for these transfers.
HENCO will share your information when it subcontracts to third parties, lawyers, auditors, accountants or system administrators, who are required to process or store your information, on behalf of HENCO and under the instructions of HENCO.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties interested in establishing a legal relationship with us or granting financing to HENCO. With your consent to this Privacy Notice, you agree to share your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice, for purposes mentioned in this paragraph.
Exercise of ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition)
You have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Access: You can choose the way to communicate with us, either by phone or by writing directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if the company has your personal
- Rectification: You may request that any of your data be corrected, in case we have wrongly registered any of
- Cancellation: You can request that we cancel or remove your data as long as there is a cause that justifies such action, and you have no pending obligation to cover the
- Opposition: In the event that you have no legal relationship or obligation with us and decide not to hire any of our services, you can make use of this right, not sharing any
The mechanism for exercising these rights is through filling out the application that will be delivered to: Calle Roble No. 668-A, Col. Urdiales, Monterrey Nuevo León, C.P. 64430, or at any of our branches, whose information can be found at www.henco.com.mx/en/oficinas-henco. In the same way, you can send your request to the email email@example.com
Your request must include:
- Full name;
- Official documents (elector’s credential, passport, or professional license) that prove the identity or, where appropriate, of the legal representative.
- Email or a telephone number to notify you of the response to your
- Precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
- Any element that facilitates the location of personal
Within a maximum period of 20 business days, we will inform you about the result of your request. If your request is admissible, HENCO will make the determination effective within 15 business days following the date on which the response is communicated to you or your representative. The terms may be extended in the terms indicated by the Law. HENCO will provide digital documents in case you exercise your right of access. For more information, please contact the Personal Data Committee at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Revocation of Consent
You can revoke the consent that, if applicable, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you bear in mind that not in all cases we will be able to attend to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation, we may require to continue processing your personal data. Likewise, you should consider that, for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent could imply the termination of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent you must submit your request from this moment with the Personal Data Manager of HENCO to the email email@example.com
Limitation of the Use or Disclosure of your Personal Data
To limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following alternatives:
Registration in the internal exclusion list so that your personal data is not processed for marketing, advertising, or commercial purposes by us. For more information, contact the HENCO Personal Data Manager at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Tracking Technologies
Monitoring of work tools
HENCO’s work tools policy, including policies regarding the use of computers, cell phones, phones, tablets and other electronic devices (the «Devices»), prohibit the use of such Devices for personal purposes and prohibit the storage of personal information or data therein. You shall not store personal data on such Devices provided by HENCO.
All information stored on the devices is property of HENCO and its affiliates or subsidiaries. HENCO regularly monitors your use of email, files and Internet pages you receive, write or visit using the devices provides to you by HENCO. HENCO may access, use, share, destroy and delete any information on the Devices. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that HENCO has the power to inspect, monitor, supervise and share with third parties, as many times as it deems necessary, the emails, files and Internet behavior on all Devices provided by HENCO, without this constituting any invasion of your privacy since the Devices are work tools owned by HENCO and are provided to you for the sole purpose of do your job. You shall have no expectation of any privacy with respect to the Devices or the data stored on them.
Changes in the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice, for the attention of legislative or jurisprudential changes, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offer of our services and market practices. These modifications will be available through our Personal Data Committee located at the aforementioned address, and may also be consulted on the following Internet page: https://www.henco.com.mx or through general publications to your email.
This Privacy Notice, as well as the handling in general of the Law that HENCO does, is governed by the current and applicable legislation of Mexico, any controversy that arises due to its application must be aired before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI) or before the competent Jurisdictional Authorities of Monterrey.
Yes, I consent, I do not consent, that my Personal Data, including Sensitive, Financial and Patrimonial Data, be treated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
In case of being an applicant for any position or vacancy of HENCO, with the signature of this document I expressly acknowledge that this Privacy Notice does not imply any relationship or job offer with HENCO, since the purpose of the same is to comply with the obligations stipulated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals.