NOTICE OF PRIVACY
Privacy Notice to suppliers
Acording to the Mexican Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its regulation to the Privacy Notice (the «Law»), we inform the following:
Responsible for personal information
HENCO GLOBAL, S.A. DE C.V. (“HENCO”), address at Roble Street, number 668-A , Col. Urdiales, Monterrey, Nuevo León, P.C. 64430 is the responsible of personal information. HENCO comunicates that according to its privacy policies, the use of their suppliers information are held under confidential manner.
Personal information protection
HENCO will manage strict protection methods to guarantee security, ingrity, privacy and confidentiality of the gathered information.
Manage of personal information purpose
Your personal information will be treated exclusively with de following intention:
- The compliance of the contracts concluded with HENCO,
- Recognize you as a supplier,
- To manage the services concluded with Henco,
- To perform payment process,
- Analyze your personal information with the purpose to protect the legal relationship between HENCO and you,
- To do the internal process related to the business relationship and topics related to credit and payment,
- Billing process,
- To gather personal references,
- Validate personal references,
- Legal juris compliance,
- Accomplish with administrative processes, audits, training, internal and external evaluations related with services that HENCO offer,
- Creation of databases,
- Creation of files and compliance of the requiarements by the authority,
- To comply with legal duties related to prevent omissions or activities classified as vulnerable, according to Mexican
Additionally, Henco may use your information to the the next side purposes:
- To incorporate to our supplier list,
- To offer you services which you may be interested,
- Send information that may be of your interest and related to news of Mexico and the world, and HENCO´S publicity of services,
- Creation of databases with statisticals
The purposes aforementioned are not necesary to the legal relationship with Henco, so you can deny the treatment of your personal information to the purpose mentioned, by sending an e-mail to our responsable executive: email@example.com
For the porpuse of this Privacy Notice, HENCO may gather your personal information directly through our collaborators, website and through other ways allowed by the law.
We´ll manage the following data: (i) Full name, (ii) Adress, (iii) Date and place of birth, (iv) ocupation,
(v) profession, (vi) activity of business, (vii) phone number, (viii) e-mail, (ix) C.U.R.P (for Mexican companies), (x) R.F.C or TAX ID, (xi business and personal references , (xii) ID copy, (xiii) Bank data,
(xiv) account number, y (xv) account number CLABE (xiv) name of persons who can sign the contract and confirm operations. This information will be taken under strictly security measures.
HENCO won´t gather sensitive personal data.
Personal information transfer
HENCO promises not to transfer your personal information without your permission, except by the exceptions provided in article 37, of the Mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data, Held by Private Parties Data (Ley FPIORPI) and comply with other applicable legislation, as well as, to carry out such transfer according to law.
We inform that HENCO may transfer your personal information to any kind of authorities in Mexico, or abroad, as long as it is stablished by the law. HENCO does not require your consent for these cases.
Henco will share your information when you subcontract personal, lawyers, auditors, accountants or system administrators, who are required to process or store your information, on behalf of HENCO and under instructions of HENCO.
Your personal information, could be shared with third parties interested in establishing a legal relationship with HENCO or provide financing to HENCO. With your consent to this Privacy Notice, you agree to share your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice, for purposes mentioned in this paragraph.
Exercise of ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition)
You have the rigth to access, to rectify, to cancel and to oppose to the process of your personal data.
- Access: You can choose the way to comunicate with HENCO, either by phone or by writing directly to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if the company has your personal
- Rectification: You may request that your information is corrected, in case we have registered in a wrong way any of
- Cancelation: You can request that we cancel or remove your information as long as there is a cause that justifies such action, and you have no pending obligation to cover to the
- Opposition: In case of you don´t have any business relationship or legal obligation with HENCO and you decide not to hire any of our services, you can make use of this right, not sharing any
The process to use before mentioned rights is through a request you should send to: Roble Street, N° 668-A, Col. Urdiales, Monterrey Nuevo León, P.C. 64430, or any other Branch office, whose information you can find at henco.com.mx/en/oficinas-henco If you prefer, you can send an e- mail request to email@example.com
You request must include:
- Full name;
- Official documents attachments (ID, passport or professional license) that prove the identity of the supplier, or if you prefer, legal representative´s official documents ;
- E-mail or phone number to answer the request;
- Clear description about personal datas whose information you don´t want to share, and
- Any information that can be helpfull to locate the personal
Within a maximum period of 20 business days, we will inform you about the result of your request, If your request is admitted, HENCO will determine de situation within the 15 business days next to the date on which the answer is communicated to you or your representative. The terms may be extended by the Law. HENCO will provide digital documents in case you want to use your right of access. For more information, please contact the Personal Data Committee at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Revocation of Consent
You can cancel the consent you gave to HENCO to process personal datas. However, is important you know not every request can be solved immediately , because is possible we requiere your datas for some legal duty. Likewise, you should consider, the cancel of your consent could involve the end of the business relationship with Henco.
To revoke your consent you must submit your request from this moment with the Personal Data Manager of HENCO to the e-mail email@example.com
Limitation of the Use or Disclosure of your Personal Data
In order to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following alternatives:
Incorporate you to an internal exclusion list with the objective that your personal datas do not be use with martketing or comercial purposes. For more information, contact the HENCO Personal Data Manager at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Tracking Technologies
Changes in the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice, for the attention of legislative or jurisprudential changes, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offer of our services and market practices. These modifications will be available through our Personal Data Committee located at the aforementioned address, and may also be consulted on the following Internet page: https://www.henco.com.mx or through general publications to your email.
This Privacy Notice, as well as the handling in general of the Law that HENCO does, is governed by the current and applicable legislation of Mexico, any controversy that arises due to its application must be areveled before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI) or before the competent Jurisdictional Authorities of Monterrey.
Yes, I consent, I do not consent, that my Personal Data, including Financial and Patrimonial Data, be treated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.